Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Christmas in February

That's what the trade deadline is like. For someone who has more fun simulating seasons and doing all the offseason stuff in the Franchise mode of the Madden games, the trade deadline gets me all hot and bothered. Just kidding. Sort of.

I'm seriously considering skipping my 12:30 political science class tomorrow in order to keep track on all the goings on in the NBA, even though I have a five page paper due.

Do I know who's going to be moved and to where? Nope, I don't. I still the think the Beno Udrih to the Cavs for Anderson Varejao trade should happen. But I've also been hearing for quite a while from a friend who works for the Spurs a trade involving Udrih and Brent Barry to the Clippers for Corey Maggette.

Odds are neither of them happen, but it's still fun to discuss and think about what your team would be like if one of these moves happen. It's part of being a fan. Let's hope something interesting happens.

Now about that political science paper....