Thursday, February 08, 2007

Back In the Swing of Things

The updates were kind of slow last week and over the weekend because I was fighting off a cold. And let me tell you, when I have a cold I have just the motivation required to do absolutely nothing. So in the words of Talib Kweli I was doing enough "just to get by."

And it's a shame that I didn't get some posts in last week that I wanted to. I watched the Cavs-Heat game and kept a close eye on a player who I played against in high school, Daniel Gibson, who has taken on a bigger role for the Cavs in the past couple weeks after Cavs coach Mike Brown decided to move Gibson into the starting lineup in favor of Eric Snow.

It happened to be Gibson's best game as a pro so far as he scored 19 points while shooting 4 of 6 from three-point range. The Cavs lost by three though.

Some big things are in the works for this blog in the coming months. I don't want to reveal much, but there are some huge things being planned. I'm very excited.