Monday, April 02, 2007

Work Sucks

Everybody seems to be picking Florida to win tonight. The game tips off in about fifteen minutes and I still have Ohio State winning. I am expecting big things from the Buckeyes tonight, especially Greg Oden. But anyone who reads this blog regularly knows I always expect big things.

But despite my predictions and what I expect, I won't even be able to watch the game tonight. That's right, I'm stuck at work, trying to keep the bills paid. I can't wait until I get paid to watch basketball and write about it.

My final score prediction is 73-67. That's what my bracket says at least. And speaking of my bracket, I am in first place in both of my brackets. And that means if, I mean when, Ohio State wins tonight, I will have finally dominated a March Madness pool for the first time in my life. I should have wagered some money. Enjoy the game, I wish I could.